Yes today’s the infamous day we all know so much as Valentines Day. So whether we’re spending this day celebrating with someone very special or just kicking it by ourselves, just don’t forget to LOVE YOU!
We can get so caught up on this day about getting someone else something or just doing things to show that someone else just how much they mean to us.
Or we can get caught up in the “I hate Valentines because I have noone to share it with” kind of mood.
Honey! I say if you have a Valentines go show forth your love! Proclaim it to the world if you wish.
And if you don’t have a Valentines, IT’S OK! Grab your mom, grab a awesome friend! let them be your Valentines.
Just don’t forget to love you too!
Here’s 10 things you can do for you
1. Go to the gym, get your workout on.
2. Take you shopping. Come on who doesn’t love shopping??
3. Make something just for you. Bake something! Cook something! It’s so not selfish
4. Get your hair done. What’s the point in looking a total mess
5. Eyebrows? Maybe?
6. Indulge in some chocolate why don’t you? It wont hurt!
7. Hey! Who says you can’t buy yourself roses
8. Sing, Dance, Just be happy.
9. Read a book. Ok maybe thats just me. Preferably a Nicholas Sparks book #TheNotebook #DearJohn #SafeHaven #ICouldGoOnAndOn
10. Look your beautiful, gorgeous, and wonderful self into the mirror and say “I Love you hot thang!”
Ohh and treat yourself to the spa!
Love our list or not, just make yourself happy! It’s important to do that.
xoxo Shaena and Antonia